coin selection for micro payment

Dear forum residents, I
wanted to prepare an automation to distribute about 1500 USD per week to about 1500 ADRESE.
I have to choose a coin with the following features:
1. The transaction fee should be low,
2. I have to generate the script and then sign it with my wallet and push it to the network with one pen.
3. The wallet should be simple to use (even a dummy should be able to use his wallet),
and should be a web wallet service for those who do not know how to use the wallet if possible.
5. The coin must be able to trade at many exchanges, where they can deposit and sell coin .

I need coin suggestions on these features.

My mind; Boost, Digibyte, Doge, waves. Thanks in advance.

Waves Platform began testing the system called the mass payment in TestNet. I will be publishing main nette recently. You can send crypt money with a single transaction fee in multiple adrese and variable amounts. I do not think you need to talk about transaction speeds through Waves NG ...

Waves Platform began testing the system called the mass payment in TestNet. I will be publishing main nette recently. You can send crypt money with a single transaction fee in multiple adrese and variable amounts. I do not think you need to talk about transaction speeds through Waves NG ...
Any way :)
seems to be an Eni end with waves, but maybe there is a different coin structure that I do not know.
I found mass payment script for doge. I know it can be done for waves as well. Digibyte also takes some time, but the waves NG Den
is also very fast trading in the stock market.
Disadvantages of waves are traded on a single exchange. (you do not know binance a depost, tidex i do not accept it as a stock market)

I'll look up. Maybe friends who would suggest something else on the forum. I am waiting.

Waves or digibyte net. Actually the digibyte is designed for this kind of payment, the guy who was watching the video of 3 years ago is talking about taking coffee or something, and when digibyte is $ 10-20B, coffee is 3-5 or something like that.